What is GACC
Greater Arnprior Chamber of Commerce is an active and progressive non-profit voluntary organization promoting the civic, commercial, industrial and tourist development progress of this great community. The Chamber is a catalyst and a volunteer organization where business and professional people work together for the common good. A volunteer Board of Directors governs the Chamber and meets monthly to conduct business and organize special events.
The Greater Arnprior Chamber of Commerce has a mission to be a flexible, dynamic business organization that strives to be the main advocate for business in the community. We aim to be the primary resource for new and existing businesses by providing a platform that focuses on networking, cooperation and volunteering. Collectively, we focus on removing barriers and obstacles of growth and prosperity and in order to bring together all business professionals to leverage their experience, offerings and successes to make the community a thriving business environment.
For more information about the benefits of joining the Chamber, please contact us. An active Chamber membership ensures the success of the Chamber, it’s programs and events. New members are always welcome!
The Chamber has a mandate:
- To promote business to business collaboration
- To acquire and provide information and resources that help new and existing businesses grow
- To be a primary liaison between the private enterprises and public entities in the community
- To engage businesses in the community to foster participation, involvement and contribution to current and future endeavors of the business sector in Arnprior and Area
- To become a role model as a business advocacy leader in the Ottawa Valley.
Benefits to becoming a member:
There are many benefits to becoming a Chamber member including:
- Attend local networking events
- Free company profile on the Chamber internet site
- Access to unique, high profile advertising opportunities
- Convenient access to signed Certificates of Origin
- Group insurance plan for companies with 1 to 50 employees
- Receive business referrals from the Chamber Office and Information Centre
- Communicate with like-minded Business People
- Influence decision makers
- Celebrate achievements